Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Still Unpacking



We are still unpacking, we have so much left to organize and put away. It makes it hard to get things done when most of your stuff is either broken, missing or shoved into a box that you least expect. *sigh*
Without a doubt, this has been the worst move we have ever had. Hands down. Heartbreaking at times.
We are getting ready file our formal complaint against the moving company that packed us in FL, so that maybe, none of our other friends will ever have to deal with them the way we have. I would just feel crushed if someone I knew had to deal with them.
Other than that, life is going. Everyone is getting better from being sick. Brodie is doing GOBS better in class and with his homework. His attitude has improved a thousand fold. I am so happy that my family seems to be getting back to -normal-. lOl
Today is Rob's first day of actual Spanish class. I can't wait for him to get home so that I can hear how it went. They only get a few weeks where they are able to speak both English and Spanish in class.. and from there, it is 100% Spanish. Brodie wants Rob to teach him some Spanish too. :0)
Well, that is about it for now.
Love to all!
-Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment